Elements and Principles of Design album on Photobucket

swinkel07's Elements and Principles of Design album on Photobucket


http://s349.photobucket.com/user/swinkel07/library/Elements%20and%20Principles%20of%20Design

http://s349.photobucket.com/user/swinkel07/slideshow/Elements%20and%20Principles%20of%20Design

 My slideshow represents a glimpse into the formal elements and principles of design captured in my daily life. Each photo was carefully taken in order to reflect and depict a concise element or principle. The creation of this album was highly involved and deeply personal. Many objects, people, and places depicted hold major importance to me. Thank you for taking a glimpse into my life and mind.

Comments

  1. Great use of creativity but there were some pictures I did not understand how it correlated with the elements of art such as the picture you used for shape and lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your images overall. I also was confused on some as far as what element they represent, but that's what art is! Not everyone is supposed to get it, especially if the objects pictured have sentimental meaning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment