Using Prezi


What is the topic of your presentation, what age group is it geared to and why did you select that?
I chose to do drawing lines on Illustrator because while I enjoyed using Illustrator it took me some time to explore various line tools and how to use them. 

Did you encounter any challenges when creating this presentation? Please describe them and how you overcame them.
Prezi was a bit challenging to easily insert my information. While it looks more professional it is more difficult to navigate between slides to add in additional information/photos and is challenging to review to make sure it is cohesive. 

What did you enjoy the most about this project and why? The least? and why?
I liked exploring an aspect of illustrator in more depth because it actually gave me more insight about using the tool as well. 

How does Prezi compare to PowerPoint?  
PowerPoint is more intuitive and easier to navigate, but Prezi does look professional and automatically creates transitions and more intricate templates. (I prefer PowerPoint)

Comments