W1--Review of Photoshop Videos


Part 1

What is the most important fact from each video?

Video 1: Each tool has many levels of customization and can be moved within the workspace to better fit one's needs.

Video 2: Layers help organize and isolate individual changes so one can easily go back and modify specific elements.

Video 3: Selection controls and isolates a work area within a document so that you can work in specific areas with specific tools.

Video 4: Filters allow one to alter colorings and add effects over large areas but can be better isolated through selection.

Part 2

Video 1 --- Make Selections.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/selection-tools-basics.html?playlist=/ccx/v1/collection/product/photoshop/segment/designer/explevel/beginner/applaunch/ccl-get-started-1/collection.ccx.js?ref=helpx.adobe.com

1.) This video will help me isolate more specific areas such as half of my face, hair, shirt, etc. for my "two face" project.

2.) I selected this video because I wanted to know more specifics on how to different areas from one another to make more subtle adjustments to specific elements within an image.

Video 2 --- Apply Filters. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/applying-filters-basics.html?playlist=/ccx/v1/collection/product/photoshop/segment/designer/explevel/beginner/applaunch/ccl-get-started-2/collection.ccx.js?ref=helpx.adobe.com


1.) This video will help me alter large areas and create bold unique effects to my self portrait images.

2.) I selected this video because I know filters can dramatically alter the appearance of an image quickly and I would like to better learn to utilize more specific functions within photoshop projects.

Video 3 --- Combining Images.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/applying-filters-basics.html?playlist=/ccx/v1/collection/product/photoshop/segment/designer/explevel/beginner/applaunch/ccl-get-started-2/collection.ccx.js?ref=helpx.adobe.com


1.) This video will help me better work with and blend two images together so that an image can be placed into my document without looking choppy and distinct from the original background image. This will especially become useful when using multiple images within the "Oxymoron" project.

2.) I selected this video because I wish to better combine images together to look more natural and realistic.

Comments