Sydney Winkel
AED 398
Instructor Jamie Tabone
September 27, 2018
Word it out:
Tag Crowd:
inventor jeweler music musician paint paper papermaker photographer plan poet print printmaker paintersculptor sketchvisionary
Explain the similarities and difference of each web site (tool generator).
Both use words as visual language and the size/ impact of the word is increased when the word is used more frequently.
Word It Out was much easier to use, save, and customize.
Tag Crowd is simple and uniform, but limiting if you wish to personalize. Tag Crowd only uses blue font, lowercase letters, and straight planes.
Explain the content of the Word Cloud and how you would use it in your classroom.
I would use the content of my word clouds to inspire and remind students of the skills and possibilities they can gain in an art class.
How might you use these tools with your students to create word clouds for a lesson?
I could use these tools to help students create simplified visuals and understand using text in art. I could even have students make a collaborative work of art using words within research or related to learning.

Comments
Post a Comment