Using PowerPoint
What is the theme of your presentation and why did you select that?
I chose to do a presentation on black women artists as a form of inclusionary education and exposure to contemporary artists and societal subject matter and content.
Did you encounter any challenges when creating this presentation? Please describe them and how you overcame them.
Embedding a video was new to me, but after using saveclipbro it was extremely simple.
What did you enjoy the most about this project and why? The least? and why?
I enjoyed being able to use my own ideas, research, and content to apply to a technological platform.
Do you think you will use tools like PowerPoint in your art classroom? Why or why not?
Yes. I plan to use PowerPoint at the beginning of every lesson and potentially every class to organize tasks/steps, targets, simplify content, and easy show images and videos.
Comments
Post a Comment